2010 Arctic Cat MudPro 700 H1 EFI
$10,000.00 - Stock Number: 00985443
Something about bolting through muddy terrain gets your heart rate amped. That's why we built the MudPro™ 700 just for you. The elevated snorkel air intake is crucial to this machine's design. It delivers clean air to the powerful 695cc, liquid-cooled engine while you're slinging serious slop. Engineered to dominate in mud pit racing, the 4.0 gearing and tuned clutching delivers maximum power and performance at the crucial moment. The final keys to this mud-flinging equation are the Maxxis® Zilla mud tires. The ultimate in traction and flotation for the thickest, deepest mud race conditions. We've got a mudding machine that your heart's been wishing for.
|Transmission||Automatic CVT with EBS, Hi/Lo Range & Reverse|
|Bore x Stroke||102 x 85 mm|
|Cooling||Liquid w/ Fan|
|Engine||SOHC, 4-stroke, 4-valve|
|Fuel Capacity||5.7 gal / 21.6 L|
|Brake Front||Hydraulic Disc|
|Brake Rear||(Service) Hydraulic Disc|
|Front Travel||10 in. / 25.4 cm.|
|Rear Travel||10 in. / 25.4 cm.|
|Suspension Front||Double A-Arm|
|Suspension Rear||Double A-Arm|
|Tires Front||28 x 9-14; (Pressure) 5|
|Tires Rear||28 x 9-14; (Pressure) 5|
|Dry Weight||780 lbs / 353.8 kg|
|Ground Clearance||14 in. / 35.6 cm.|
|Height||51.8 in. / 131.6 cm.|
|Length||86.5 in. / 219.7 cm.|
(Front) 100 lbs / 45.4 kg
(Rear/Box Storage) 200 lbs / 90.8 kg
|Wheelbase||50 in. / 127 cm.|
|Width||47.5 in. / 120.6 cm.|
|Alternator Capacity||25 amps|
|Drive System||2/4 WD + Diff Lock|
|Standard||Front & Rear Bumpers; Winch|
|Towing Capacity||1,050 lbs / 476.3 kg|
- 700 H1 EFI Engine - It's go time with a race-bred 695cc, liquid-cooled EFI engine featuring a single overhead cam and a single cylinder. The "H" stands for its hemispherical-shaped heads, delivering more efficient combustion resulting in better performance. Electronic fuel injection ensures easy starts and consistent performance in various climates or altitudes. Push the throttle with this one, it answers big-time.
- Arctic Metallic Green Automotive-Style Paint - Cool, mean Metallic Green finish brings mean Team Arctic® attitude. The real beauty of this paint job is that it's designed to be tough and durable. Get your MudPro as filthy as you want, and it'll come clean and maintain its shine.
- Deluxe Digital/Analog Gauge - Within a glance, you'll be able to catch a glimpse of up to 14 critical information indicators. Keep a close check on such indicators as your speedometer, clock/hour meter, fuel level, mode button, odometer/tripmeter, gear position, differential lock, high beam, battery condition, temperature and oil pressure.
- Electric 2WD/4WD and Front Differential Lock - When the going gets tough, shift from 2-wheel drive to 4-wheel drive on the fly with just a push of a button. For even more traction, activate the front differential lock by moving the switch to the left.
- Maxxis® Zilla Mud Tires - One look at the big one-inch treads on these huge 14" wheels, and you know this machine can churn through the deep and sticky mud holes in competition. These tires not only deliver ultimate traction and flotation, but are superdurable as well. After all, who knows what's under all that mud?
- MudPro™ Suspension - Boasts 14" of ground clearance and 10" of suspension travel, providing a full range of suspension articulation for full tire contact in all types of terrain.
- Snorkel Air intake - An elevated snorkel-design air intake delivers clean air to the engine. The EFI is specifically tuned to maximize horsepower with the new snorkel design.